Sunday, May 3, 2009

An Epic Interview

There is a very indepth interview conducted by Father Luke over at in Mary Literary in the Ping Pong Section. Here is Hosho talking sharing his thoughts on the book:

"...it's been a strange journey for me. This book is as wide-open as I've ever been--the writing as pure as I've ever written...which is a little uncomfortable. Growing pains, i guess. Looking back through the manuscript I was, at times, embarrassed, at times shocked, sometimes indignant, sometime proud...but I've remained, strangely, moved by the book as a whole. I believe very much in this book, and the ambitious things it tries to accomplish."

You can read the entire interview here.

1 comment:

Father Luke said...

I think that Father Luke has a very
bad reputation in the small press.

Among independent publishers, and poets
Father Luke's name is like a fart at
an otherwise happy social event.

However, it is nice to see Hosho and chris.

- -
Okay,
Father Luke